Friday, June 01, 2007

They're at it again!

The government, I mean.

Argh!!!

See here, if you're unaware of the latest piece of spectacular advice from the Department of Education.

Actually to be fair, the BBC has a less patronising slant to it than the ITV news that I have just watched that stated that the Govenment wants teachers to stop asking children to put their hands up.

I am speechless.

Again.

Does it not occur to these ... cretins that teachers are on the whole aware of the pushy "me, me, ooo, ooo" kids who always have their hands up (and bottoms off the chair at the same time usually) and are equally aware of the ones they need to target otherwise they won't say a thing?

Oh silly me, it's only good teachers who do that.

And the DFES thinks that we're all pretty pants, really.

Excuse me while I go and lie down with a damp flannel on my forehead...

No comments: