Monday, April 02, 2007

You can tell it's the holidays

... because I'm trying to excavate the office. Remember how joyous I was last summer? I'm trying to recapture that glorious feeling of finding the carpet again(excluding the Bunbury Cricket anthem, obviously).

Meanwhile, A is upstairs, tackling the little bedroom that, over the last two years or so, has silted up with debris from my teenage life, courtesy of my parents clearing out their loft ("Well, better we do it now than you have to do it once we're gone, dear..."). Trouble is, we live in a house built in the early 90s that has minimal (and I mean minimal) loft space. Anyone over 2 foot wide and taller than 4 foot struggles to move around within the rafters.

Wish us luck!

Soundtrack for today's post: Keep it Dark - Genesis; People Are People - Depeche Mode

No comments: