Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Excitement!

Two pieces of excitement within the last 24 hours...

I went to see K and R and meet Bruce last night - sorry, Anna, but I've found another baby who is as beautiful as you! He has that lovely look that some boy babies have - you know the one, as if he's been on this earth before! He's had a bit of a scary start (or at least his parents have) so it's nice to see him safely home.

Second piece, doesn't really compare at all... I've signed up for something called Secret Pal, which I thought would be something different - a bit like the letters I used to write to pen pals when I was a teenager. Or swapping Guiding badges for my camp blanket.

I'll get me coat...

2 comments:

Louise said...

I can confirm that Bruce is gorgeous!!! Many congratulations to K and R.

Nic said...

The question is, what did Anna think?