Monday, May 22, 2006

Vanity, thy name is woman - part 2

Or

"When Will I Ever Learn?"

A child in my class is reknown for drawing beautiful pictures of other children. They have a cartoon like quality, but usually capture the essence of the subject. When a member of staff retired at Christmas, this child's portrait was framed and presented to her, it was so lovely.

Today was wet play all day (oh, my favourite!) and during dinner, I saw that she was stuck for something to do. "Why don't you draw a picture of someone?" I suggested. "Who?" she replied. I had a brainwave - "Me!" I replied. After all, I don't have a photo on my profile, it would be great.

Wanna see it?


Thought so...


Wait for it...


Patience...




Ye Gads.

It's the teeth that really get me.

How much do you think a set of porcelain veneers will cost?

No comments: