Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Arghhh!!!

What is wrong with me?

A is away for two nights and I arrive home before 6 - an ideal opportunity to make a start on the planning for next half term.

Instead I spend more time on the phone trying to sort out the mystery of the missing £500. The girl I speak to is as lovely as the rest and faithfully promises me that she will get back to me by the end of the week, but nevertheless, I seem to be spending a lot of my time sorting out someone else's cock-up. Then I end up surfing for ideas and info on Van Gogh (the featured artist) get totally engrossed and look up now to find it's gone 10pm and I haven't really done anything of note workwise (unless you count thinking about it).

Pants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I often count 'thinking about it' as work for school - it makes me feel better and more hard-working! :)