Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Enough Already!

It is a week since Super Tuesday and still the British media are ruminating on the long-drawn-out process of selecting American Presidential candidates.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I am interested in the fact that there could be some groundbreaking choices made in the final scheme of things, but it's a long way off and I'd probably feel more positive about the whole new gender/race thing if the potential Republican candidate was Condaleezza Rice as opposed to some old white bloke (no offence to old white blokes or members of the Grand Old Party intended).

Last time I spoke with C she was giving careful thought to her vote. She has probably already made up her mind, but just in case she hasn't, I thought she might like to consuider this option, courtesy of The Panopticon:



Go Dolores!

3 comments:

Stomper Girl said...

Fixit and I were grumbling about this this week too. Surely all we really need to know is when the government changes? Would they give us this much details about the Norwegian elections?

Nic said...

I suspect not. But there you go.

Hanski84 said...

I just finished the Icarus Shawl the other day and blogged about it today. I'm so happy with how it turner out that I felt I have to thank you once more!!!

I simply love the colour! So, Thank Nic!!