Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ta Dah!

(Apologies for delay in posting, my PC is having major problems with Blogger. This was written last Friday after work, but I haven’t been able to connect to Blogger. Still can’t, this is a temporary stop gap, thank you A.)

So here is the lovely final parcel from my Secret Pal this round, Julie from Massachusetts.

Doesn’t it look lovely?

First up, some books and a lovely origami bird. Can’t wait to try some of the patterns, or indeed read the Yarn Harlot’s book. I love origami, my fish tank has lots of origami boxes, animals and birds on it. Probably makes up for the lack of fish…

Then there was some more lovely yarn, again dyed by Julie’s fair hand. Lots of luscious purples in here!

Finally, the sweets!

The gorgeous tin was full of divinity (white) and pralines (brown), both sweets made for Christmas from family recipes. There are still some left, honest…

Thank you Julie, each of your parcels was a delight, and so thoughtful.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You're very welcome! I'm so glad it all arrived safe and sound. I was a bit worried the candy might rattle to bits :)