Saturday, September 09, 2006

I Love My Job

It's just occured to me that the little spiel about me that's on my profile makes me sound like a sad old git wondering why I'm in teaching. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth, although I wish I had the energy I had 10 years ago when I first started teaching. Last year was the first year I had taught infants and I didn't get it right straight away. This year I have Year 2 again, and I've got a smashing class. I use Sousa's Liberty March as tidying-up music and last year, I usually had to play it through twice. So far, in the first 4 days of term, 5 times that I've put it on, the classroom is spotless and all 28 children are on the carpet before the track has finished! Thank you, L and G, I have inherited what could be my dream Y2 class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you have bad days...hang on to that feeling! I hope that you are still saying that at the end of the year!
L